Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

My favorite Comunication Tool is: MS Paint... And it now has LAYERS!

A picture speaks a thousand words. Yet, we most often communicate in a maddening string of 140 characters give-or-take.
In an engineering setting, I find myself often grabbing a quick screenshot and marking it up to get a point across. I use the tool (Snipping Tool - courtesy of Microsoft) at hand when I don't need something more finessed than the awkward squiggly lines drawn by a mouse can afford. Beyond that, the next accessible tool is MS Paint. It's quick, dirty, incorrigible, and gets the job done. I just noticed that MS Paint now has Layers. That's it! I'm all set - I no longer have to re-capture the snip if I make a mistake Yayy! 

 Wait, but there's more. If you are willing to pay, the AI co-creator panel might just make your dreams true.

No comments :

Post a Comment